iMyMapPins is an application that lets you create, with a few touch, a real archive your own POI (points of interest) preferred.
Have you ever go somewhere and think "here we gotta go"?
Well, to avoid forget where is located the place where you are, just start iMyMapPins that automatically, through the GPS locator, it will detect your location and its address and you will be responsible for assigning a name identification of the place and save the data. Just as easily be able to add sites through manual inputting data to an address.
The position found in both manual and automatic mode, can be corrected by drag and drop the pin.
iMyMpaPins, in addition to feature detection and saving of locations has other interesting features and functionality such as:
- Routing map pins: Through this feature you can create the path between two pins (locations) stored in your archive
- My Location: tracking your position
- Location Finder: Locate a location from an address
- Route Maker: You can obtain details regarding a point of departure and expressed as a destination address
- User Login: Through this feature you can set up an account access (user name and password) application
iMyMapPins through special setting, you can use over the Engine's internal routing engine also present on your Maps device.
CAUTION: In the current version is not available password recovery function to any user account set for access, so any loss of login data involves reinstalling application with consequent loss of all data configured.